Call us 01803 835 418
24 Victoria Road
Dartmouth, Devon  TQ6 9SA
Email us

In the unlikely event that you haver a complaint... 

Page image

How to register a complaint if you are unhappy with our treatment

We hope this will never happen but if you do become unhappy with our service we really want to know about it. Dartmouth Dental Practice has a comprehensive complaints procedure that has been approved by the Care Quality Commission (CQC). The CQC is one of the bodies the government has authorised to maintain standards in health care. Just ask our Practice Manager or receptionist for details. 

Alternatively Marian Roberts would welcome the opportunity of discussing any concerns in person.

If you wish to contact the General Dental Council they can be reached by clicking this link:

Alternatively you can register a complaint with the Dental Complaints Service on 08456 120540. Their website has a lot of very useful information and advice. Just click the following

You can also refer matters to The Dental Complaints Service, The Lansdowne Building, 2 Lansdowne Road, Croydon, Greater London, CR9 2ER, telephone 08456 120540 - for complaints about private treatment.