Call us 01803 835 418
24 Victoria Road
Dartmouth, Devon  TQ6 9SA
Email us

New Patients 

Independent Registration

We will see you as an independent or private patient. Call the practice and ask to be seen as an independent patient. The reception staff will be able to advise on fees for a consultation as well as arrange an appointment. Should it become evident that you need treatment the dentist will advise you of likely cost. We will produce a treatment plan for you which includes a detailed breakdown of costs.

  • Private treatment for adults only
  • NHS treatment for children only
  • Private treatment for adults and children

NHS Registration

Sorry but we no longer accept NHS patients. 


The only way to become a registered patient of this practice is to be seen by a dentist. We cannot register you without you being seen. The Emergency out of hours on-call service we provide is only for registered patients of this practice.

Medical History

Before we see you it's very important that we know about your medical history. It may affect the type of treatment we are able to offer you. If you have any prescribed drugs or medicines we need to know what they are. We also need to know about any other medical conditions or treatments you are receiving or have received in the past. We will ask you to complete a medical history form prior to your appointment. Allow yourself an additional 10 minutes before your alloted appointment time to complete the form.

Online registration form
Your first name:
Your surname:
Your date of birth:
Your telephone:
Your email:
Your address:
Your town:
Your county:
Your postcode:
People to be registered
 Name D.O.B. [dd/mm/yyyy] Private/NHS
  I consent to my personal data being collected and stored as per the Privacy Policy.
  I consent to my personal data being collected and stored for the purpose of marketing communications.
Although we take every precaution to ensure patient confidentiality we cannot guarantee that the information you provide on this form can be transmitted securely via the Internet. If you are concerned about this please telephone us.