We do our utmost to ensure that you understand the cost of your treatment and are happy with the outcome.
We will always produce a written estimate for you which itemises the treatment plan we are proposing. We want you to leave the practice knowing that there are options for you and the relative cost of those options is clear. With this information we believe you will be better able to make an informed decision about how you wish to proceed.
We recommend that private patients consider joining our Practice Payment Plan.
A fee may be charged if an appointment is broken or cancelled without 48 hours prior notice.
- New patient examination (30 minutes) £75
- Routine examination & simple scale & polish, 15 minutes £59
- Routine exam, scale & polish with hygienist, 35 minute £96
- Single X-ray £9
- Colour photograph £9
- Issue of referral letter No charge
- Hygienist session (20 minutes) £52
- Oraquix hygiene dental anaesthesia £12
- White fillings from £125
Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
- Root filling from £440
- Porcelain crown from £580
- Re-cement crown £65
- Bridges - per unit from £580
- Partial denture from £580
- Full denture from £580
- Simple extraction from £98
- Minimum fee for casual attenders £65
- Domicilliary visit £120
- Emergency call-out (excluding treatment) £140
- Emergency appointment £65
We accept payments by Cash, Delta, Mastercard, Switch, Visa and Amex.